Our crisp and colorful creation has a little something for every taste.
- 4-1/2 cups crisped rice cereal squares
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 11 cup (7-oz. pkg.) BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai & Blueberry flavors, BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate flavor or BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Goji & Raspberry flavors
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- Place cereal in large mixing bowl; set aside. Line large tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place chocolate chips and butter in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal; stir until cereal is evenly coated. Pour cereal mixture into 2 gallon resealable food storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until cereal is well coated. Spread cereal mixture on prepared tray. Cool completely.
- Stir together cooled cereal, chocolate pieces, almonds and dried cranberries. Store in a dry, cool place. About 7-1/2 cups party mix.